Lite tisdagsläsning + inspiration till artiklar för den Israelhatande svenska pressen.
– Jewish homeowner forced to flee Arab village
– Hamas: The goal is to expel all Jews
– Netanyahu to Ban: ’Don’t erase 4,000 years of history’
– UN needs machine guns to protect Gaza staff
– Jerusalem Arabs attack Jews for taking wrong turn
– Canadian PM tells anti-Semitism conference that ”those who threaten the existence of the Jewish people are a threat to all of us.”
– ”Things would be easier without the UN”
– Hamas invites Ahamdinejad to Gaza
– Shameful double standard
– Arab Villagers Declare ’Jews Out!’
Sweden has been a hotbed of anti-Zionism the past several years. A Swedish newspaper last year published allegations that the IDF killed terrorists and then harvested their organs, on the basis of a Palestinian woman’s story..
The article was based on a book that was partially funded by the Swedish government.
Swedes, alarmed by the growing radical Muslim population in their traditional bastion of tolerance and liberalism, gave surprising electoral support last September to the far-right Sweden Democrats.
Lena Posner, president of the Official Council of Jewish communities in Sweden, warned last month, “This is a Neo-Nazi party … articulate, and talented … but very dangerous. We know where these people are coming from. They are Nazi sympathizers who, under their jackets, are still wearing their brown shirts.”
Swedish Jews of anti-Semitism has been most evident in the city of Malmo, where Muslim violence and home-grown anti-Semitism have encouraged many of its 700 Jews to leave.